POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU : Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU
From: Steve
Date: 28 Jun 1999 06:40:07
Message: <37774EEF.88B953F2@ndirect.co.uk>
If we didn't move around so much our names would still carry real
meaning.  It's not uncommon for a family to move 50 miles from
their home for work purposes.  This leads to the dispursion of
the original clans, and has produced the throw-away meaningless
society that we live in today.

My name's Steve, I'm not gay or a hairdresser, but most world
agree that I'm a bit weird.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk